lundi 7 novembre 2016

Who i'm

My name is Mael,
I was born on September 27th 1994. I have two brothers, older brother and a little brother. I live in Mende but I study a clermont ferrand, in Staps.
I choose clermont-ferrand because is a student city with various events and associations.
Moreover, I’m fond of football, I have been playing football for 13 years. I started playing when I was 8 and it’s my favourite sport. I train three times a week and play match every weekend.
I experienced good times as the 16th championship of France with my team. Also I like skiing and travelling. I’ve not been to many countries yet but I have saving money to start this summer.
My favorite music is hip hop and rap and i’m myself of the music. also i like dancing and go on spree.
Finally, I created an event with my friends on alternatives crops, that is to say the practises as skate, graffiti, flat, dirt and others practises on alternative culture. This festival call the bougnat street festival.
Parallel to bougnat street festival, I also set up an association on musical discovery lozère to Mende. In the long term this association aims to create events and festivals and to create an associative label in Lozere.
therefore I would like to work in event sport or cultural for to create my own canister of evenementiel.

1 commentaire:

  1. Well done Mael on a first blog post!

    Next step: research into who is active in sport/cultural events and find inspiration from others.

    RépondreSupprimer